Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 24th, 2020, 8:17 am
- Forum: Volunteers Wanted: Other LibriVox Projects
- Topic: Podcast: Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3300
I absolutely love podcasting and got the big a few years ago with a short lived venture. I have debated starting a podcast similar to your idea about “A day in the life of a LibriVox volunteer” or something similar. Please let me know if you start this project; I would enjoy being involved (if I don...
- December 17th, 2019, 11:54 am
- Forum: New Here? Introduce Yourself!
- Topic: Hello! I’m Jay!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 336
I’m new here but not new to audiobooks or audio recording. I’ve worked at a radio station and I’ve previously been a podcast co-host. I also enjoy voice editing and voice tracking. I am married and have two kids (5yo, and 12 weeks old) and co-raise our 8yo Goddaughter. There’s so much more and too m...