Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 17th, 2010, 4:14 am
- Forum: Suggestions, Comments, News & Discussion
- Topic: 'Thank you' messages for LibriVox readers
- Replies: 544
- Views: 71035
I'd like to thank Tricia (TriciaG) and Barry (KiltedDragon) for their wonderful recordings of the Listening files on English phonetics and everyday phrases for the pages http://usefulenglish.ru/phonetics/ and http://usefulenglish.ru/phrases/ Really appreciated your willingness to help, friendliness,...
- April 22nd, 2010, 12:18 am
- Forum: Volunteers Wanted: Other LibriVox Projects
- Topic: internationalizing the site: NEED TRANSLATORS
- Replies: 543
- Views: 225903
Hello! I'm a teacher of English (native Russian speaker). I'd like to help with Russian translation of the Home Page. But I have several questions before I get started. Does the phrase DONE - Has to be updated mean that translation of the parts marked TRANSLATE HERE is needed or that the original En...