COMPLETE: Up from Slavery by Booker T. Washington - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine » December 28th, 2008, 7:31 am

Great to see we're still fully subscribed!

Just had a look at the project admin. We're missing the catalogue names or pseudonyms from the following readers:

Jay Vance
Ancient mariner
crash.jones
mwalimu
Preston McConkie

They have all completed their sections already. Could the readers who see this please post here with the information. Cereselle, if needed, would you PM them? Also, when you have the names, would you please put them in the General Notes field in the admin, it's the box underneath the reader view. (Only MCs can add catalogue names, and this way I have them all together). Thank you.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein

Gesine

Post by Gesine » December 28th, 2008, 7:36 am

Another thought: this is going so well, perhaps you want to bring forward the target completion date? 31 January perhaps? Could PM readers with outstanding sections to see if they could manage that. - Just an idea, completely up to you, Cereselle. :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein

cereselle

Post by cereselle » December 28th, 2008, 10:06 am

Dude, I just posted yesterday! :) I am here!

klcislc

Post by klcislc » January 5th, 2009, 11:39 am

There doesn't seem to be much I can do about Chapter 13. There seems to be a hiss or a whine no matter what I try.

Please advise.

cereselle

Post by cereselle » January 5th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Gesine: I have the following information for two of the missing readers:

Jay Vance: Catalog name is Jay Vance. Website is www.mtresources.org .

Crash Jones: Catalog name is Crash. No website.

I'll add these two to the notes field, and PM the rest.

cereselle

Post by cereselle » January 5th, 2009, 1:25 pm

PM'ed mwalimu and Ancient mariner. PM'ed galaxieman63 again. Also PM'ed Preston McConkie, but he is out of town until the end of January, so may not receive it for a while.

Gesine, I'd rather not move it up that far, because Preston still has to do his next chapter, and he's gone. Also, I'd like to give everyone else a chance to settle back in after the holidays. :)

cereselle

Post by cereselle » January 6th, 2009, 8:24 am

The catalog name for mwalimu is mwalimu. :)

klcislc

Post by klcislc » January 7th, 2009, 2:19 pm

I think I'll bow out for now. Better let someone else record chapter 13. I'm sure the gentleman who requested it earlier would be glad to have another shot at it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think it's for the best.

cereselle

Post by cereselle » January 7th, 2009, 2:31 pm

No problem, klcislc. Stuff happens. :)

cereselle

Post by cereselle » January 14th, 2009, 12:12 am

Chapter 3 is now available.

Preston McConkie

Post by Preston McConkie » January 17th, 2009, 3:27 pm

I have no pseudonym, I do everything under Preston McConkie, so list me as such.

I'll try to get the chapter on Europe done today or tomorrow, then I'm off on another travel adventure.

Cheers,

Preston
Nobody questions the manhood of a guy who shaves with a straight razor. Only his sanity.

Gesine

Post by Gesine » January 20th, 2009, 10:27 am

Preston McConkie wrote:I have no pseudonym, I do everything under Preston McConkie, so list me as such.

I'll try to get the chapter on Europe done today or tomorrow, then I'm off on another travel adventure.

Cheers,

Preston
Catalogue name is now in database. Happy travels, Preston.

Gesine

Post by Gesine » February 15th, 2009, 12:24 pm

cereselle wrote:PM'ed mwalimu and Ancient mariner. PM'ed galaxieman63 again. Also PM'ed Preston McConkie, but he is out of town until the end of January, so may not receive it for a while.

Gesine, I'd rather not move it up that far, because Preston still has to do his next chapter, and he's gone. Also, I'd like to give everyone else a chance to settle back in after the holidays. :)
Thank you, that's fine. Only ones missing now are Ancient mariner and crash.jones - the others must have been added by other MCs for other projects in the meantime. :)

I noticed two sections are orphaned. Would you perhaps like to advertise in the "Orphans" thread in Readers Wanted? Or I could move the whole thread back to Readers Wanted until the sections are filled again.

TomCrawford

Post by TomCrawford » February 25th, 2009, 3:43 pm

I'd like to take chapter 3 if I might...

Tom Crawford

cereselle

Post by cereselle » February 25th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Gesine: I'll post in the Orphans thread, now that Tom is taking one of the chapters. :)

And thanks, Tom! It is yours!

Actually, now that I think of it... I'll go ahead and read the remaining chapter my own self. I've only done one in this book, and it's easier than trying to find someone else.