Here are my PL notes for section 49. There are only six and most should be easily fixed. If there is any editing you're not sure how to accomplish, there is probably an excellent video already made by Phil we can point you to.
1) The track overall is registering at 95.3 dB (decibels). We aim for 89 dB but inside 87-91 is still considered an acceptable range in volume. If you could reduce your volume by 5 or 6 dB, that would be wonderful.
2) The ID tags need a little tweaking. According to the first post instructions, they should follow this format:
Title: ## - [Section title]
Artist: Robert Pitcher Woodward
Album: On A Donkey's Hurricane Deck
Right now, the ID tags for this track look like this:
Artist: Robert Titcher Woodward
Album: On a donkey's hurricane deck
So the adjustments we need are to add a dash and a section title, spell the author's name as "Pitcher," and include correct capitals for the book title.
3) At 5:30 - pause in the middle of the word "proposed" - I see two editing options here. Can the space between "pro" and "posed" be tightened and still sound natural? If so, that would be the easiest and fastest fix. If not, would you be willing to re-record the line with the "proposed" in it?
4) At 6:44 - the reader says "pernicious" but text says penurious
5) At 10:05 - stumble on "obliterated" (sounds like "obliberated")
6) At 11:30 - repeated phrase "on reaching the plain" - This instance at 11:30 just needs a simple cut.
And that's it! Let either Lynne or me know if you need any editing help. Fun chapter to listen to, too - the idea of pulling your own tooth like that