COMPLETE Builders of United Italy by Rupert S. Holland - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ciufi
Posts: 726
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » June 3rd, 2020, 12:23 pm

Great! On we go - section 11 is up. And finally, we have a united Italy.

Ciufi
Posts: 726
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » June 7th, 2020, 6:12 pm

Just put up section 12.
I am finding this really interesting! My grandfather, I recall, was an admirer of Garibaldi (as most Italians of his generation would have been), and I am learning a lot about him that I never knew.

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 7th, 2020, 6:18 pm

Ciufi wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Just put up section 12.
I am finding this really interesting! My grandfather, I recall, was an admirer of Garibaldi (as most Italians of his generation would have been), and I am learning a lot about him that I never knew.
I vaguely remember there being here in the U.S. associations with Garibaldi's name used.
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 8th, 2020, 5:22 pm

Ciufi wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 12:23 pm
Great! On we go - section 11 is up. And finally, we have a united Italy.
PL OK!
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 12th, 2020, 4:39 pm

Section 12 PL OK!
In a gadda da vida, honey

Ciufi
Posts: 726
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » June 13th, 2020, 5:00 pm

Many thanks! Chapter 13 is up!

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 15th, 2020, 8:50 pm

Ciufi wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 5:00 pm
Many thanks! Chapter 13 is up!
PL OK!

A bit too much hero worship in this chapter, I think.
In a gadda da vida, honey

Ciufi
Posts: 726
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » June 16th, 2020, 4:39 pm

That's certainly seems to be a theme in these old biographies! This next section is slightly more critical. Section 14 is up!

And just added Section 15 as well. Happy Father's Day!

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 25th, 2020, 1:11 pm

Ciufi wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 4:39 pm
That's certainly seems to be a theme in these old biographies! This next section is slightly more critical. Section 14 is up!
PL OK!
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 25th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Ciufi wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 4:39 pm
And just added Section 15 as well.
PL OK!

Almost done!
In a gadda da vida, honey

Ciufi
Posts: 726
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » June 27th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Okay, section 16 is up! I also added a line in the MW for the final section (I think I warned you about that addition earlier on, but I can't remember...). Anyhow, one section left to do, and we are golden. :D

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22759
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » June 27th, 2020, 3:11 pm

The Project Screen shows 17 sections. It's always good to check.

Ciufi
Posts: 726
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » June 27th, 2020, 3:13 pm

Yes, that’s the one I added yesterday for Victor Emmanuel pt 3

KevinS
Posts: 8166
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 27th, 2020, 7:16 pm

Ciufi wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 3:02 pm
Okay, section 16 is up! I also added a line in the MW for the final section (I think I warned you about that addition earlier on, but I can't remember...). Anyhow, one section left to do, and we are golden. :D
16 PL OK!
In a gadda da vida, honey

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22759
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » June 28th, 2020, 4:30 am

I just noticed that the title for section 14 has a typo. Also the last title, for 17, has an extra comma absent in the previous titles.

Post Reply