[COMPLETE]The Golden Milestone, F.W. Boreham (d. 1959)-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 7th, 2021, 9:41 am

Thank you both! MW updated! :thumbs:

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 7th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Section 6 is in the MW. :)

paulbrianstewart
Posts: 128
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 7:21 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Post by paulbrianstewart » February 7th, 2021, 6:09 pm

paulbrianstewart wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:44 pm
MrsHand wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 8:51 pm
paulbrianstewart wrote:
January 30th, 2021, 11:36 am
Gidday
Here is Part one, chapter 8, The Aeroplane.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_08_boreham_128k.mp3

FileSize: 11.4mb
Length: 12:28

Thanks for letting me be part of the project
Paul Stewart
Well read!

A couple PL Notes:

1. there's a stumble at 2:58 that sounds like an incomplete edit may have happened.
2. A repeat of "Aeronauts" at 4:13
Oops!...I'll try to get that done this weekend. Thanks for the feedback
Paul Stewart
Gidday MightFelix,
Here is the updated file with the edits completed. Thanks for letting me be part of the project.
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_08_boreham_128k.mp3

File Size : 11.4 mb
File Length 12:28

Paul Stewart

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 7th, 2021, 9:23 pm

Thanks, Paul!

Smilingjade
Posts: 96
Joined: September 8th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Post by Smilingjade » February 8th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Hello,
I would love to read the following sections :
11 - Pt2 Ch 2 - Modesty of the bush - Pg 120-130

Please confirm...
thanks.
SmilingJade

adr6090
Posts: 2900
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » February 9th, 2021, 12:40 pm

April

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 9th, 2021, 6:56 pm

Smilingjade wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 3:02 pm
Hello,
I would love to read the following sections :
11 - Pt2 Ch 2 - Modesty of the bush - Pg 120-130

Please confirm...
thanks.
SmilingJade
All yours, thanks! :D

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 9th, 2021, 6:57 pm

Thank you, April!

adr6090
Posts: 2900
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » February 10th, 2021, 3:02 pm

:thumbs:
mightyfelix wrote:
February 9th, 2021, 6:57 pm
Thank you, April!
April

HeatherLaura22
Posts: 22
Joined: January 25th, 2021, 9:40 pm

Post by HeatherLaura22 » February 12th, 2021, 2:30 pm

Hello,

Here is Part 1 Chapter 3: The First Swallow

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_3_boreham_128kb.mp3

File size: 14.62 KB
File length: 15:35

This is my very first LibriVox recording. I enjoyed doing it. I used the Checker tool before I uploaded it. Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Thanks,
Heather.

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 12th, 2021, 3:10 pm

HeatherLaura22 wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 2:30 pm
Hello,

Here is Part 1 Chapter 3: The First Swallow

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_3_boreham_128kb.mp3

File size: 14.62 KB
File length: 15:35

This is my very first LibriVox recording. I enjoyed doing it. I used the Checker tool before I uploaded it. Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Thanks,
Heather.
Great, thanks Heather! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) I've entered it into the MW (magic window) for our DPL, Kristin, to listen to it. For now, I can tell you that the file name is slightly off. We need to include leading zeroes in the section numbers, so that the files will sort properly. In other words, it should be 03, not 3. But don't change it yet. Wait until after Kristin has had a chance to listen. That way, if she finds anything to correct, you can do both corrections at once. And if she doesn't find anything, I can easily correct it myself. :D

HeatherLaura22
Posts: 22
Joined: January 25th, 2021, 9:40 pm

Post by HeatherLaura22 » February 12th, 2021, 3:15 pm

mightyfelix wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 3:10 pm
HeatherLaura22 wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 2:30 pm
Hello,

Here is Part 1 Chapter 3: The First Swallow

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_3_boreham_128kb.mp3

File size: 14.62 KB
File length: 15:35

This is my very first LibriVox recording. I enjoyed doing it. I used the Checker tool before I uploaded it. Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Thanks,
Heather.
Great, thanks Heather! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) I've entered it into the MW (magic window) for our DPL, Kristin, to listen to it. For now, I can tell you that the file name is slightly off. We need to include leading zeroes in the section numbers, so that the files will sort properly. In other words, it should be 03, not 3. But don't change it yet. Wait until after Kristin has had a chance to listen. That way, if she finds anything to correct, you can do both corrections at once. And if she doesn't find anything, I can easily correct it myself. :D
Thank you for that. It's a lot to learn to get right but I'm enjoying it.

tragicabbot
Posts: 24
Joined: January 20th, 2016, 1:41 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by tragicabbot » February 18th, 2021, 8:59 pm

Hello,

Here is Section 18: Part 3: Chapter 2: The Bloodhound of the Hedgerow

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_18_boreham_128kb.mp3

Duration: 18:55

Cheers,
Craig Abbott
(tragicabbot)

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8269
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 18th, 2021, 9:10 pm

tragicabbot wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 8:59 pm
Hello,

Here is Section 18: Part 3: Chapter 2: The Bloodhound of the Hedgerow

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/goldenmilestone_18_boreham_128kb.mp3

Duration: 18:55

Cheers,
Craig Abbott
(tragicabbot)
Thank you! I've got this in the MW to await PL. :)

Owlivia
Posts: 532
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » February 18th, 2021, 10:05 pm

May I claim
Section 23:
Pt 3, Ch 7: Tiffs?

Owlivia/Deborah
🦉

Post Reply