Hola!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Tayrona45

Post by Tayrona45 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:45 pm

I'm a newbie in LibriVox and am very excited to be a part of this initiative, though a bit anxious about the technical aspects of it. I can't wait to work with you. I've been listening to some of your work. Amazing! I am bilingual and would like to contribute to the books in Spanish. Tayrona45

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » January 28th, 2021, 8:42 am

Tayrona45 wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 3:45 pm
I'm a newbie in LibriVox and am very excited to be a part of this initiative, though a bit anxious about the technical aspects of it. I can't wait to work with you. I've been listening to some of your work. Amazing! I am bilingual and would like to contribute to the books in Spanish. Tayrona45
Hello Tayrona!
Welcome to LV family :D All the technical aspects can be solved by passing 1-Minute_Test
It's so cool you speak Spanish! We have Multilingual Short Works Collection and Cuentos de navidad y reyes de Emilia Pardo Bazán (1851 - 1921) for you.
Enjoy your librivoxing)
Last edited by HannaPonomarenko on February 2nd, 2021, 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tayrona45

Post by Tayrona45 » February 1st, 2021, 3:04 pm

I appreciate your kind response. I am just getting started and your response gives me a lot of hope. I am looking forward to actually begin my first recording!

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » February 1st, 2021, 5:24 pm

Tayrona45 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 3:04 pm
I appreciate your kind response. I am just getting started and your response gives me a lot of hope. I am looking forward to actually begin my first recording!
You'll be fine :wink:

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 1st, 2021, 6:45 pm

Tayrona45 wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 3:45 pm
Hi Tayrona! 🌺

My first big love was Spanish, so I still breathe unevenly when I hear Spanish. :lol:
I welcome you here and wish you all the most wonderful! 🌈
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs:

Basquetteur

Post by Basquetteur » March 5th, 2021, 7:50 am

Hola Tayrona45

Ya te han dado la bienvenida algunos colegas y te han señalado textos en español.

Si quiere colaborar sobre textos en español, puedes también visitar el hilo sobre textos en español, por si no lo has hecho ya, aqui:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=16995

[Spanish] sugerencias de libros en español

¡Bienvenida!

Basquetteur

Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara » March 15th, 2021, 10:10 am

Hola y bienvenida!

Te deseo una buena experiencia en Librivox. Encontraras siempre personas dispuestas a resolver tus dudas.

Que bueno que hables Castellano, hacen falta mas lectores en la lengua de Cervantes! :D (Lo primero es que hagas el Test de 1 minuto, como seguramente ya has visto.)

En el foro para idiomas que no sean ingles hay algunos proyectos en Castellano que te pueden interesar.

viewforum.php?f=60

Saludos cordiales,

Dulcamara

Just LOVE reading! :D

Te invitamos a leer con nosotros!

(GROUP SPANISH) - Cuentos festivos para niños menores de 50 años

(GROUP SPANISH) - Viajes de Marco Polo, Veneciano

Cuentos de Terror Latinoamericanos