New to LibriVox!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
HJMatt

Post by HJMatt » January 28th, 2021, 10:20 am

Hey all! I am new to LibriVox, and am super excited to get starting with helping the platform. I was a teacher in NYS for a few years, and am now working on a PhD in education. I currently live in TN, USA, and in my free time, I dapple in reading, light exercise, and performance art.

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » February 1st, 2021, 5:39 pm

HJMatt wrote:
January 28th, 2021, 10:20 am
Hey all! I am new to LibriVox, and am super excited to get starting with helping the platform. I was a teacher in NYS for a few years, and am now working on a PhD in education. I currently live in TN, USA, and in my free time, I dapple in reading, light exercise, and performance art.
Hey HJMatt! :D
Welcome to LV! To get started please do 1-minute test https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
It is generally considered to get your feet wet with smth short like viewforum.php?f=19
Having experience with performance art you may also try with a small part in a dramatic reading project here viewforum.php?f=27
If you wish you may help with prooflistening here viewforum.php?f=21

Enjoy your librivoxing :)

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 1st, 2021, 6:55 pm

HJMatt wrote:
January 28th, 2021, 10:20 am
Howdie! 🦝

Quarantine forces many of us to rethink our free time as such.
Anyway, I wish you success in new, useful and interesting things! 💦
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: