New here, Waatai

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Waatai

Post by Waatai » February 1st, 2021, 4:51 am

Hi all, newbie here. Wanted to try use my microphone, and my voice. I'm just about to post my 1 min test in the listeners wanted section.
(For anyone curious on pronouncing my name, imagine Wario saying his trademark "Wah" sound, followed by "Thai" or "tie" (if you tie a knot)

People in real life compliment my voice, so I figured it would humble me to go to a place where everyone's voice probably sounds awesome by default.

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 8th, 2021, 3:52 pm

Hi, and welcome to LibriVox! I'm sure you'll sound great here. I see you got an OK on your 1 minute test, nice work! I hope you'll find interesting things to record here and have a blast.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 3rd, 2021, 6:08 pm

Waatai wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 4:51 am
Hi all, newbie here. Wanted to try use my microphone, and my voice. I'm just about to post my 1 min test in the listeners wanted section.
(For anyone curious on pronouncing my name, imagine Wario saying his trademark "Wah" sound, followed by "Thai" or "tie" (if you tie a knot)

People in real life compliment my voice, so I figured it would humble me to go to a place where everyone's voice probably sounds awesome by default.
Hello young lady! 🌹

Warm welcome, thanks for volunteerin and all the best wishes to you! 🐦
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: