Excited to gain experience

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
AbbasVO

Post by AbbasVO » February 1st, 2021, 6:17 am

I am very excited to be here and am looking forward to building both my experience and a small resume of narrations. I intend to narrate books and other works outside of the public domain eventually, but am eager to get some completed work under my belt as well as all the valuable feedback the members here at Librivox posses. Thank you all for you words, time, and consideration. I have already uploaded my 1-Minute test and await the green light to go. Thanks again!

Vincent Wayne

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 8th, 2021, 3:53 pm

Well, it looks like you've jumped right in! Hope you're having fun and getting the experience you were hoping to get out of this. Best of luck on your narrating journey!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 3rd, 2021, 6:33 pm

AbbasVO wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 6:17 am
I am very excited to be here and am looking forward to building both my experience and a small resume of narrations. I intend to narrate books and other works outside of the public domain eventually, but am eager to get some completed work under my belt as well as all the valuable feedback the members here at Librivox posses. Thank you all for you words, time, and consideration. I have already uploaded my 1-Minute test and await the green light to go. Thanks again!

Vincent Wayne
I wish you good health - in addition to your good enthusiasm and persistence in work, Vincent!
Stay safe 🦁
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: