Newbie saying Hi

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
DraughtIsMyCraft

Post by DraughtIsMyCraft » February 1st, 2021, 1:39 pm

Hello Gang. I'm Dan. I sell Draft Beer Equipment. I Love to read and Speak. I get some practice with Church, either Narrating Videos for kids, or, in the before times, reading scripture at a very Progressive Church. U.S. Expat living in Canada. Marine Vet.[Late 90's] I have some skill with accents and voices. I have rusty Theatre experience. I sing, as well. I am also good with names, and deciphering pronunciations of technical and legal gobbledygook. I don't mind Helping with some of the tedious projects, such as research papers and technical manuals, as a way to get my chops up to grade for something meatier. Let me know where I might be of assistance.

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » February 5th, 2021, 6:26 pm

DraughtIsMyCraft wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 1:39 pm
Hello Gang. I'm Dan. I sell Draft Beer Equipment. I Love to read and Speak. I get some practice with Church, either Narrating Videos for kids, or, in the before times, reading scripture at a very Progressive Church. U.S. Expat living in Canada. Marine Vet.[Late 90's] I have some skill with accents and voices. I have rusty Theatre experience. I sing, as well. I am also good with names, and deciphering pronunciations of technical and legal gobbledygook. I don't mind Helping with some of the tedious projects, such as research papers and technical manuals, as a way to get my chops up to grade for something meatier. Let me know where I might be of assistance.
Hi Dan!
Here is some project that requires singing viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80215 Maybe you'll be interested :)
Thanks for joining LV!

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 3rd, 2021, 3:08 pm

DraughtIsMyCraft wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 1:39 pm
Hi Dan! 🌿

Being a newbie myself, I`m afraid I can`t indicate immediately a good direction interesing to you. But I`m sure when you`ll go a little around here, you`ll find a lot of interesting things to do.
So - have good walk, be healthy & happy! 👐
Alexander | HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: