The Start of an Adventure

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
TheAnkh2020

Post by TheAnkh2020 » February 3rd, 2021, 8:59 am

:thumbs: To pass time some people say you just need a good getaway but I believe to pass time with a fulfiled heart is to do what you love doing. You won't be idle and you'll feel good about yourself too. Double reward!!!

I am The Ankh, a lover of books but not just any book but books that inspire wisdom and critical thinking that shows how you new lens about the society and most especially books that reminds you of God's grace. I pass time but I do it with style and I have a good voice for it too. :D
And this is my adventure **gitters*

Care to cheer me on???!!

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » February 3rd, 2021, 6:32 pm

Welcome to LibriVox!

Before you start, you'll need to complete a 1-Minute Test. It's not an audition, just a short recording to check that your technical settings are accurate. You'll find information on how to do so in the Wiki. Then find a project you're interested in and jump in! I'd recommend claiming sections on a smaller scale at first and then once you get a taste for how it works, you can go bigger, depending on your schedule. :wink:

We're a friendly community, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 2nd, 2021, 5:53 pm

TheAnkh2020 wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 8:59 am
:thumbs: To pass time some people say you just need a good getaway but I believe to pass time with a fulfiled heart is to do what you love doing. You won't be idle and you'll feel good about yourself too. Double reward!!!

I am The Ankh, a lover of books but not just any book but books that inspire wisdom and critical thinking that shows how you new lens about the society and most especially books that reminds you of God's grace. I pass time but I do it with style and I have a good voice for it too. :D
And this is my adventure **gitters*

Care to cheer me on???!!
Hello, stylish girl! 🌞

Looking forward to hear your good voice!
I`m just learning English, then I went to see the definition of "to cheer sb on". I found it means "to shout loudly in order to encourage someone in a competition". Loving not to shout, this week I`ll try instead to record for you 1 personal short track, playing my lovable jew`s harp. I hope it will greet & encourage you. 🎼

Be blessed! 💚
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs:

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 8th, 2021, 6:53 am

Finally I did it, as promised. A bit not on such an instrument as I would like, but from the bottom of my heart! Hope you enjoy it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvzrn-X-OY 🐳
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: