Hello fellow masterminds :P

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Snowseal

Post by Snowseal » February 7th, 2021, 6:24 am

My name is Alexander,

I am currently 18 years old studying in Szczecin,Poland in an International Baccalaureate School I speak fluently English and Polish and im currently studying German as well !.

TanG

Post by TanG » February 7th, 2021, 8:45 pm

Hi, Alexander.
It's great to have a multilingual reader :)
If you want to start recording, it would be great for you to make sure that all your tech specs are correct. For this reason please take http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test, it's not an audition, so don't worry. After that you can take any available section, thought it's better to start with short ones for example from this forumReaders Wanted: Short Works (Poetry & Prose) or maybe you'll find something that you like here viewforum.php?f=60
Hope you'll enjoy librivox-ing :).
Tan.
I'm sorry, I might not be able to finish my sections in time.

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 3rd, 2021, 5:45 pm

Snowseal wrote:
February 7th, 2021, 6:24 am
My name is Alexander,

I am currently 18 years old studying in Szczecin,Poland in an International Baccalaureate School I speak fluently English and Polish and im currently studying German as well !.
Hello young namesake! 🙋‍♂️

It's nice to see how among the mass of activities at such a young age you find opportunities to be interested in volunteerism! I wish you success - in your studies, recording audiobooks and more!
Cheeers 🐅
Alexander, by HandmadePSK
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs: