Hi Everyone!! ^^!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
NguyenTran

Post by NguyenTran » March 3rd, 2021, 10:01 am

Hi everyone!
This is my very first-time experience doing an "audiobook" and I am so excited to join our community. I can speak both English and Vietnamese. I am looking forward to reading some books in Vietnamese.
I cannot wait to read but I don't know where to start, especially if I want to read a foreign language (not English).
Nice to meet everyone! ^^!

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » March 18th, 2021, 5:00 pm

Hi! I'm so sorry for the delay in answering your post. Welcome to LibriVox, we're so glad to have you!
Regardless of which language you'd like to contribute in, we do need you to complete a 1-Minute Test- not an audition, just a first-time recording and to make sure you've got your tech specs right. You can find info on that in the Wiki.
Once you've got that approved by another volunteer, find a project you like and jump in! We have a whole section for languages other than English-- you can look through there and see if there's anything in Vietnamese. You can also start your own project if you like, but I'd recommend waiting on that till you have a little experience (several sections under your belt.)
And if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask. We're very friendly and we'd love to help you out.
We hope you like it here!