[GROUP] The Turquoise Story Book: Stories and Legends of Summer and Nature, by Ada M. and Eleanor L. Skinner - tg

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Post Reply
amandakoiter116
Posts: 15
Joined: April 21st, 2021, 3:05 pm

Post by amandakoiter116 » June 10th, 2021, 2:32 pm

Hello... I recorded my 1 minute test and received word that I was clear to begin narrating, which is just so very exciting!!! I would like to claim multiple sections on this project if that is allowed.

Midsummer (11)
The Fairy Spinner (44)
The Bluebell (90)

Please let me know if this is okay. Thank you very much.

Kindly,
Amanda

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 10th, 2021, 3:53 pm

amandakoiter116 wrote:
June 10th, 2021, 2:32 pm
Hello... I recorded my 1 minute test and received word that I was clear to begin narrating, which is just so very exciting!!! I would like to claim multiple sections on this project if that is allowed.

Midsummer (11)
The Fairy Spinner (44)
The Bluebell (90)

Please let me know if this is okay. Thank you very much.

Kindly,
Amanda
These sections are yours! Since this is your first recording apart from your one-minute test, could you let me know which name you would like to be credited under in the catalog? It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. If you have a website you'd like to have listed with your catalog name, let me know. Have fun with your recordings!

bcastor
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2021, 7:04 pm

Post by bcastor » June 10th, 2021, 7:38 pm

Going to give In the Kitchen-Garden a go! :)

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 11th, 2021, 12:58 pm

bcastor wrote:
June 10th, 2021, 7:38 pm
Going to give In the Kitchen-Garden a go! :)
Have fun!
Last edited by RomaSingh on June 19th, 2021, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ABVoice
Posts: 56
Joined: March 25th, 2021, 6:45 pm

Post by ABVoice » June 12th, 2021, 7:02 am

Hi,
Could I please also have
Section#21 Legend of the Sun, Moon and Stars
Section#29 Origin of the Dandelion
Thanks

leeann
Posts: 29
Joined: April 13th, 2021, 6:54 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by leeann » June 12th, 2021, 7:41 am

May I claim these sections?

22 The Princess Moonbeam (Japanese Legend)
46 The Brook
48 The Tale of Two Tails
97 Fairy Dawn (selection)

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 12th, 2021, 10:16 am

ABVoice wrote:
June 12th, 2021, 7:02 am
Hi,
Could I please also have
Section#21 Legend of the Sun, Moon and Stars
Section#29 Origin of the Dandelion
Thanks
Sure! These two sections are yours.

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 12th, 2021, 10:16 am

leeann wrote:
June 12th, 2021, 7:41 am
May I claim these sections?

22 The Princess Moonbeam (Japanese Legend)
46 The Brook
48 The Tale of Two Tails
97 Fairy Dawn (selection)
All yours!

asilmarie
Posts: 28
Joined: April 4th, 2021, 7:23 pm

Post by asilmarie » June 12th, 2021, 7:55 pm


Atchala
Posts: 10
Joined: June 12th, 2021, 9:16 am

Post by Atchala » June 13th, 2021, 1:03 pm

I would like to claim the following sections:

section 7 Summer (selection)
section 26 The Gift of Flax (Norse Legend)

Thank you.

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 13th, 2021, 3:26 pm

In the MW for proof-listening!

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 13th, 2021, 3:35 pm

Atchala wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 1:03 pm
I would like to claim the following sections:

section 7 Summer (selection)
section 26 The Gift of Flax (Norse Legend)

Thank you.
Hi and welcome to Librivox! I see you've posted your one-minute test, however, it has been yet to be reviewed, so I'll reserve these sections for you until your test gets an ok. :D

jenYL
Posts: 16
Joined: October 27th, 2020, 10:51 pm

Post by jenYL » June 14th, 2021, 3:24 am

I would like to take section 65 and 76, please :)

Thank you,
Jen

cleosteinhauser
Posts: 17
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 12:56 pm

Post by cleosteinhauser » June 14th, 2021, 9:49 am

Hi! Could I please claim both
Section 87: Iris
Section 88: The Yellow-Bird
Thanks!

RomaSingh
Posts: 492
Joined: September 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Post by RomaSingh » June 14th, 2021, 1:23 pm

jenYL wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 3:24 am
I would like to take section 65 and 76, please :)

Thank you,
Jen
All yours!

Post Reply