[group] Blackie, A Lost Cat by Richard Barnum - philc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
2839reader
Posts: 935
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » April 1st, 2020, 12:57 pm

Claim sections 5 and 6 please.
Signature: KATHLEEN

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18269
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » April 1st, 2020, 1:04 pm

2839reader wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 12:57 pm
Claim sections 5 and 6 please.
Yep, you got 'em.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

You were born to make mistakes; not fake perfection. So get in there and start making mistakds.!


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

jennlea
Posts: 339
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » April 1st, 2020, 2:43 pm

May I claim section 7?
-Jenn B.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18269
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » April 1st, 2020, 3:09 pm

jennlea wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 2:43 pm
May I claim section 7?
Yep. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

You were born to make mistakes; not fake perfection. So get in there and start making mistakds.!


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

jennlea
Posts: 339
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » April 2nd, 2020, 3:25 pm

-Jenn B.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18269
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » April 2nd, 2020, 3:54 pm

:thumbs:
jennlea wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 3:25 pm
Here is Chapter 7 of Blackie's adventure:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/blackiealostcat_07_barnum_128kb.mp3
11:26
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

You were born to make mistakes; not fake perfection. So get in there and start making mistakds.!


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

jennlea
Posts: 339
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » April 2nd, 2020, 4:19 pm

May I go ahead and claim section 8 :)
-Jenn B.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18269
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » April 2nd, 2020, 4:40 pm

jennlea wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 4:19 pm
May I go ahead and claim section 8 :)
You certainly may Jenn! :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

You were born to make mistakes; not fake perfection. So get in there and start making mistakds.!


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

cadastra
Posts: 382
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » April 2nd, 2020, 4:42 pm

Section 4 is PL OK. I can still hear the buzz, but it isn’t quite as loud. You didn’t miss any sections. Thanks for editing!
My LibriVox

"He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." ~Francis of Assisi

cadastra
Posts: 382
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » April 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm

Hi, Kenzie! Thanks for resubmitting your files. The background noise is better and they are both now 128 kbps constant. However, they are both around 93-94 dB. I suggest de-amplifying a little more to get them down to around 89 dB. You can use Checker to ensure they are the right volume. Thanks so much!
My LibriVox

"He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." ~Francis of Assisi

cadastra
Posts: 382
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » April 2nd, 2020, 5:23 pm

Section 7 is PL OK. N.B. for next time: All sections should have about 5 seconds of silence at the end. Section 7 had 3 seconds - no need to edit, but please ensure that you have a few more seconds at the end in the future. Lovely reading!
My LibriVox

"He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." ~Francis of Assisi

ktartaglione
Posts: 12
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Post by ktartaglione » April 4th, 2020, 6:18 am

cadastra wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm
Hi, Kenzie! Thanks for resubmitting your files. The background noise is better and they are both now 128 kbps constant. However, they are both around 93-94 dB. I suggest de-amplifying a little more to get them down to around 89 dB. You can use Checker to ensure they are the right volume. Thanks so much!
Here you are! Sorry again for the back and forth, I do appreciate the help though.

10:13 https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/blackiealostcat_02_barnum_128kb.mp3

10:13 https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/blackiealostcat_03_barnum_128kb.mp3

cadastra
Posts: 382
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » April 4th, 2020, 9:12 am

ktartaglione wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 6:18 am
cadastra wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm
Hi, Kenzie! Thanks for resubmitting your files. The background noise is better and they are both now 128 kbps constant. However, they are both around 93-94 dB. I suggest de-amplifying a little more to get them down to around 89 dB. You can use Checker to ensure they are the right volume. Thanks so much!
Here you are! Sorry again for the back and forth, I do appreciate the help though.

10:13 https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/blackiealostcat_02_barnum_128kb.mp3

10:13 https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/blackiealostcat_03_barnum_128kb.mp3
Both are now 89 dB and PL OK! Thank you so much for following up!
My LibriVox

"He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." ~Francis of Assisi


philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18269
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » April 5th, 2020, 6:51 pm

Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

You were born to make mistakes; not fake perfection. So get in there and start making mistakds.!


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

Post Reply