[Grp/ Religious fiction] Prince and Heretic by Marjorie Bowen - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Kaitybg7
Posts: 61
Joined: November 22nd, 2020, 1:06 pm

Post by Kaitybg7 » February 2nd, 2021, 1:18 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 2nd, 2021, 2:07 pm

Kaitybg7 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 1:18 pm
Section 9 (16:51)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princeandheretic_09_bowen_128kb.mp3
Thank you

Kaitybg7
Posts: 61
Joined: November 22nd, 2020, 1:06 pm

Post by Kaitybg7 » February 2nd, 2021, 3:12 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 2nd, 2021, 5:00 pm

Kaitybg7 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 3:12 pm
Section 10 (17:40)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princeandheretic_10_bowen_128kb.mp3
Thanks

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 3rd, 2021, 8:00 am

Chapters 9 and 10 PL OK

Ricki
Posts: 23
Joined: December 27th, 2020, 9:09 am

Post by Ricki » February 13th, 2021, 4:48 am

Quick question I can wrapping up section 38 the Abbess, do I say "End of Section 38" "Recording by" and then say "End of Prince and Heretic, by Marjorie Bowen. " ....or do I skip the section and go straight to "End of Prince and Heretic, by Marjorie Bowen. "

Thank, Ricki

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 13th, 2021, 6:40 am

Ricki wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 4:48 am
Quick question I can wrapping up section 38 the Abbess, do I say "End of Section 38" "Recording by" and then say "End of Prince and Heretic, by Marjorie Bowen. " ....or do I skip the section and go straight to "End of Prince and Heretic, by Marjorie Bowen. "

Thank, Ricki
The first..l say end of section, end of book... with your info slipped between them if you wish.

Ricki
Posts: 23
Joined: December 27th, 2020, 9:09 am

Post by Ricki » February 15th, 2021, 11:00 am

Awesome, Thank you!

Ricki
Posts: 23
Joined: December 27th, 2020, 9:09 am

Post by Ricki » February 15th, 2021, 6:09 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 15th, 2021, 9:28 pm

Ricki wrote:
February 15th, 2021, 6:09 pm
Section 38 has been up loaded. Thank you

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princeandheretic_38_bowen_128kb.mp3
Thank you

Ricki
Posts: 23
Joined: December 27th, 2020, 9:09 am

Post by Ricki » February 16th, 2021, 1:50 am

May I have sections 29 to 32?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 16th, 2021, 7:08 am

Ricki wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 1:50 am
May I have sections 29 to 32?
Sure!

Ricki
Posts: 23
Joined: December 27th, 2020, 9:09 am

Post by Ricki » February 16th, 2021, 8:38 am

Lynnet wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 7:08 am
Ricki wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 1:50 am
May I have sections 29 to 32?
Sure!
Hi!
Quick question Chapter 29 has the following:
'PART III THE HOUSE OF NASSAU "Pro libertate Patriæ agere aut pati fortiora."—Legend on an Orange Medal.'

this is followed by

"CHAPTER I DILLENBURG"

Should I include this in the recording? If so I'm assuming I say 'PART III THE HOUSE OF NASSAU "Pro libertate Patriæ agere aut pati fortiora."—Legend on an Orange Medal.' and Chapter 1 Dllenburg after the librivox introduction with "This is a librivox recording..... Section 29 of Prince and Heretic...." then "...Part III The House of Nassau...

Is that correct?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 16th, 2021, 8:40 am

Ricki wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 8:38 am
Lynnet wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 7:08 am
Ricki wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 1:50 am
May I have sections 29 to 32?
Sure!
Hi!
Quick question Chapter 29 has the following:
'PART III THE HOUSE OF NASSAU "Pro libertate Patriæ agere aut pati fortiora."—Legend on an Orange Medal.'

this is followed by

"CHAPTER I DILLENBURG"

Should I include this in the recording? If so I'm assuming I say 'PART III THE HOUSE OF NASSAU "Pro libertate Patriæ agere aut pati fortiora."—Legend on an Orange Medal.' and Chapter 1 Dllenburg after the librivox introduction with "This is a librivox recording..... Section 29 of Prince and Heretic...." then "...Part III The House of Nassau...

Is that correct?
I would say Part III etc as part of the intro once.No need to mention it again.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23374
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 16th, 2021, 8:49 am

Section 38 PL OK

Post Reply