[GROUP] Expositions on the Psalms VOL 3 St Augustine - ans

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
MagdaleneMiller
Posts: 168
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Post by MagdaleneMiller » January 14th, 2021, 3:12 pm

Section 7 (Psalm 56 pt 1) PL - OK
Magdalene
}—>+<—{

MagdaleneMiller
Posts: 168
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Post by MagdaleneMiller » January 14th, 2021, 3:13 pm

Section 8 (Psalm 56 pt 2) PL - OK
Magdalene
}—>+<—{

MagdaleneMiller
Posts: 168
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Post by MagdaleneMiller » January 15th, 2021, 10:31 am

Section 12 (Psalm58 pt 2) PL Notes

6:34 - 7:20; repeat; Verse 9 starts at 6:34 but starts over again at 7:20 which follows through to verse 10.
Magdalene
}—>+<—{

misikis719
Posts: 42
Joined: August 6th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Post by misikis719 » January 17th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Hello Monaxi and friends,
May I have an extension on my three sections? I don't know if I'll have enough time to both record and edit before February 5. Can I extend to March 5? That should be plenty of time. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Misikis

Monaxi
Posts: 1378
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Location: Under a train bridge in NYC

Post by Monaxi » January 17th, 2021, 12:27 pm

misikis719 wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 12:14 pm
Hello Monaxi and friends,
May I have an extension on my three sections? I don't know if I'll have enough time to both record and edit before February 5. Can I extend to March 5? That should be plenty of time. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Misikis
It's nice to hear from you! I'm late on my sections, too. So, please take the extension. I'll make a note of it.
Last edited by Monaxi on January 18th, 2021, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace be with you,
Sister

MagdaleneMiller
Posts: 168
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Post by MagdaleneMiller » January 18th, 2021, 1:42 pm

Section 13 (Psalm 58, Pt 3) PL-OK
Magdalene
}—>+<—{

laurencetrask
Posts: 466
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: Mount Vernon Ohio
Contact:

Post by laurencetrask » February 10th, 2021, 5:42 pm

Could I have sections 14 through 18? (I will also get to correcting my other sections....I was using a different mic on another project, and didn't want to insert a different sounding passage!)

Laurence

Monaxi
Posts: 1378
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Location: Under a train bridge in NYC

Post by Monaxi » February 10th, 2021, 6:36 pm

laurencetrask wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 5:42 pm
Could I have sections 14 through 18? (I will also get to correcting my other sections....I was using a different mic on another project, and didn't want to insert a different sounding passage!)

Laurence
Hello, Laurence! Yes, you may have the sections and the MW has been updated. Thanks for reminding me to update my other projects. I'm looking forward to getting back to recording, too. Thanks again!
Peace be with you,
Sister

laurencetrask
Posts: 466
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: Mount Vernon Ohio
Contact:

Post by laurencetrask » February 16th, 2021, 9:23 am

Here is section 14. It is 33:20 in length...


https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/psalms3_14_augustine_128kb.mp3


Laurence

Monaxi
Posts: 1378
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Location: Under a train bridge in NYC

Post by Monaxi » February 16th, 2021, 5:44 pm

laurencetrask wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 9:23 am
Here is section 14. It is 33:20 in length...


https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/psalms3_14_augustine_128kb.mp3


Laurence
Thank you! The MW has been updated.
Peace be with you,
Sister

laurencetrask
Posts: 466
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: Mount Vernon Ohio
Contact:

Post by laurencetrask » February 21st, 2021, 6:08 pm

Here is section 15. It is 26:47 in length.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/psalms3_15_augustine_128kb.mp3

Laurence

Monaxi
Posts: 1378
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Location: Under a train bridge in NYC

Post by Monaxi » February 21st, 2021, 7:01 pm

laurencetrask wrote:
February 21st, 2021, 6:08 pm
Here is section 15. It is 26:47 in length.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/psalms3_15_augustine_128kb.mp3

Laurence
Thank you! The MW has been updated.
Peace be with you,
Sister

misikis719
Posts: 42
Joined: August 6th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Post by misikis719 » February 21st, 2021, 11:52 pm

Greetings! Here is Section 1. Time is 28:33.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/psalms3_01_augustine_128kb.mp3

Monaxi
Posts: 1378
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Location: Under a train bridge in NYC

Post by Monaxi » February 22nd, 2021, 5:30 am

misikis719 wrote:
February 21st, 2021, 11:52 pm
Greetings! Here is Section 1. Time is 28:33.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/psalms3_01_augustine_128kb.mp3
Thank you! The MW has been updated.
Peace be with you,
Sister

IReadThings
Posts: 12
Joined: February 20th, 2021, 2:35 pm
Contact:

Post by IReadThings » February 22nd, 2021, 9:37 am

Hello!

I would like to take sections 23 and 24 for Psalm 63, Parts 1 and 2 please.

Post Reply