[PSYCHOLOGY] Group: Psychological Types by Carl Jung -lny

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Owlivia
Posts: 470
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » February 19th, 2021, 8:21 pm

🦉

Juls11
Posts: 22
Joined: January 27th, 2021, 10:29 am

Post by Juls11 » February 20th, 2021, 7:24 am

YuqingJune wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 5:50 pm
Owlivia wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 9:48 pm
Introduction
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_02_jung_128kb.mp3

11:20.33
Juls11 wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 10:29 pm
Section 73, Chapter 11 Definitions, Part 15 pp 601-610 51. Symbol, 601
Length 00h:27m:25s

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_73_jung_128kb.mp3

ENJOY your night!
Thanks, both of you! They've been marked ready for PL now.
Thanks. Enjoy your weekend!

Sunrise2020
Posts: 396
Joined: August 28th, 2020, 5:41 am
Location: Sylt, Germany

Post by Sunrise2020 » February 20th, 2021, 7:33 am

Juls11 wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 10:29 pm
Section 73, Chapter 11 Definitions, Part 15 pp 601-610 51. Symbol, 601
Length 00h:27m:25s

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_73_jung_128kb.mp3

ENJOY your night!
Hello, can you please check the very end of your recording (27:18) when there is suddenly a rather loud noise. PL of all else if fine. Thanks.
==========
Susanne

Juls11
Posts: 22
Joined: January 27th, 2021, 10:29 am

Post by Juls11 » February 20th, 2021, 7:56 am

Sunrise2020 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 7:33 am
Juls11 wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 10:29 pm
Section 73, Chapter 11 Definitions, Part 15 pp 601-610 51. Symbol, 601
Length 00h:27m:25s

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_73_jung_128kb.mp3

ENJOY your night!
Hello, can you please check the very end of your recording (27:18) when there is suddenly a rather loud noise. PL of all else if fine. Thanks.
Good morning. That was part of the 5 seconds of unfiltered recording. It's been resubmitted without the noise. Thanks.

Sunrise2020
Posts: 396
Joined: August 28th, 2020, 5:41 am
Location: Sylt, Germany

Post by Sunrise2020 » February 20th, 2021, 10:20 am

Juls11 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 7:56 am
Sunrise2020 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 7:33 am
Juls11 wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 10:29 pm
Section 73, Chapter 11 Definitions, Part 15 pp 601-610 51. Symbol, 601
Length 00h:27m:25s

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_73_jung_128kb.mp3

ENJOY your night!
Hello, can you please check the very end of your recording (27:18) when there is suddenly a rather loud noise. PL of all else if fine. Thanks.
Good morning. That was part of the 5 seconds of unfiltered recording. It's been resubmitted without the noise. Thanks.
Perfect now. Thanks for the quick turnaround :D
==========
Susanne

Juls11
Posts: 22
Joined: January 27th, 2021, 10:29 am

Post by Juls11 » February 20th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Sunrise2020 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 10:20 am
Juls11 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 7:56 am
Sunrise2020 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 7:33 am


Hello, can you please check the very end of your recording (27:18) when there is suddenly a rather loud noise. PL of all else if fine. Thanks.
Good morning. That was part of the 5 seconds of unfiltered recording. It's been resubmitted without the noise. Thanks.
Perfect now. Thanks for the quick turnaround :D
it was good timing, we
were both on here at the same time. ENJOY your weekend!

Honeysicle
Posts: 12
Joined: February 8th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Post by Honeysicle » February 20th, 2021, 2:47 pm

Can I take section 24?
Vincent Maraldo

LibriVox recordings

YuqingJune
Posts: 600
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » February 20th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Owlivia wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 8:21 pm
Section 3 - Chapter 1.1
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_03_jung_128kb.mp3

29:15.17
Thank you! MW updated.
Cheers,
Yuqing :D

Readers needed
Othello by Shakespeare

YuqingJune
Posts: 600
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » February 20th, 2021, 6:55 pm

Honeysicle wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 2:47 pm
Can I take section 24?
Of course you may. Thanks and have fun reading!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D

Readers needed
Othello by Shakespeare

Owlivia
Posts: 470
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » February 20th, 2021, 8:38 pm

🦉

Sunrise2020
Posts: 396
Joined: August 28th, 2020, 5:41 am
Location: Sylt, Germany

Post by Sunrise2020 » February 21st, 2021, 10:47 am

YuqingJune wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Owlivia wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 8:21 pm
Section 3 - Chapter 1.1
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_03_jung_128kb.mp3

29:15.17
Thank you! MW updated.
PL is okay.
==========
Susanne

Sunrise2020
Posts: 396
Joined: August 28th, 2020, 5:41 am
Location: Sylt, Germany

Post by Sunrise2020 » February 21st, 2021, 10:48 am

Owlivia wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 8:38 pm
Section 4
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_04_jung_128kb._.mp3

6:43.44
PL is okay.
==========
Susanne

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19555
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » February 23rd, 2021, 6:09 pm

Here are my two sections - not quite what is meant with "introvert" today. :D

50 - 15:08
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_50_jung_128kb.mp3

51 - 7:18
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_51_jung_128kb.mp3
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

Owlivia
Posts: 470
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » February 23rd, 2021, 6:51 pm

Looks like we're ready to begin filling in the blanks.
I'll take Section 17
Chapter 5 The Problem of Types in Poetry - Carl Spitteler’s Prometheus and Epimetheus, 1: Introductory Remarks on Spittelers Characterization of Types, please.

Olivia/Deborah
🦉

YuqingJune
Posts: 600
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » February 23rd, 2021, 10:47 pm

Availle wrote:
February 23rd, 2021, 6:09 pm
Here are my two sections - not quite what is meant with "introvert" today. :D

50 - 15:08
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_50_jung_128kb.mp3

51 - 7:18
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/psychologicaltypes_51_jung_128kb.mp3
Thank you! They've been entered into the MW.
Cheers,
Yuqing :D

Readers needed
Othello by Shakespeare

Post Reply