[PHILOSOPHY/RELIGION] The Spirit's Book, by Allan Kardec, translated by Anna Blackwell-Leni

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 10th, 2021, 9:27 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 8:43 pm
Leni,

Here is section 18: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_18_kardec_1128kb.mp3

Time: 23:56

I didn't know exactly how to 'end' this, so I guessed. If you want it changed, of course I will.

Wayne
That was fast! :lol: Thanks much, Wayne. The end is fine as you did it. I changed the first post to make it clearer, but provided one says the Book and Chapter, it is fine. This section is PL OK! :thumbs:
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

QueenChibiSicily
Posts: 2
Joined: February 4th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Post by QueenChibiSicily » February 11th, 2021, 6:22 am

C an I please do Chapters 10-12 for book 3?

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 11th, 2021, 7:15 pm

QueenChibiSicily wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 6:22 am
C an I please do Chapters 10-12 for book 3?
Hello, and welcome to Librivox. Yes, you can, I will put you down for it. We strongly recommend though that before trying a full chapter, you do the 1-minute test, as explained here: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

kirk202
Posts: 1452
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » February 12th, 2021, 11:52 am

Kirk

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 12th, 2021, 5:46 pm

kirk202 wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 11:52 am
I uploaded Section 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_15_kardec_128kb.mp3 @ 30:28
Thanks, Kirk, I will PL soon!
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 13th, 2021, 10:31 am

kirk202 wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 11:52 am
I uploaded Section 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_15_kardec_128kb.mp3 @ 30:28
PL OK, thanks much!
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

Owlivia
Posts: 470
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » February 14th, 2021, 2:51 am

🦉

dg73
Posts: 187
Joined: November 10th, 2011, 6:09 am
Location: Syracuse, NY USA

Post by dg73 » February 14th, 2021, 9:58 am

I realized I had a bad outro to ch 2 so I redid that, and here is ch 3 as well.


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_06_kardec_128kb.mp3
22.88 KB
Dur 24:24

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_07_kardec_128kb.mp3
19.49 KB
Dur 20:47

dg73
Posts: 187
Joined: November 10th, 2011, 6:09 am
Location: Syracuse, NY USA

Post by dg73 » February 14th, 2021, 12:19 pm

If they are not taken I would like to do sections 16 and 17.
Thanks.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 14th, 2021, 1:41 pm

Owlivia wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 2:51 am
Section 8
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_08_kardec_128kb.mp3

41:22.13
Thanks much, I will PL soon!
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 14th, 2021, 1:41 pm

dg73 wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 12:19 pm
If they are not taken I would like to do sections 16 and 17.
Thanks.
Thanks for the recordings, and new sections assigned!
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 15th, 2021, 9:14 pm

Owlivia wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 2:51 am
Section 8
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_08_kardec_128kb.mp3

41:22.13
PL OK!
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

QueenChibiSicily
Posts: 2
Joined: February 4th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Post by QueenChibiSicily » February 16th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Sorry but I decided not to do Book 4 chapters, can you please assign them to someone else? I'm sure other people can do it. I'm just too busy with other things in life.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 16th, 2021, 4:37 pm

QueenChibiSicily wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 4:19 pm
Sorry but I decided not to do Book 4 chapters, can you please assign them to someone else? I'm sure other people can do it. I'm just too busy with other things in life.
Sure, thanks for letting us know!
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13961
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 17th, 2021, 7:40 pm

dg73 wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 9:58 am
I realized I had a bad outro to ch 2 so I redid that, and here is ch 3 as well.


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_06_kardec_128kb.mp3
22.88 KB
Dur 24:24

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/spiritsbook_07_kardec_128kb.mp3
19.49 KB
Dur 20:47
Both are PL OK! :thumbs:
Leni
=================
Four sections open at the Library of the World's Best Literature, volume 12!

Post Reply