Been Around the Block, aah aah aah... 2

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
JayKitty76
Posts: 1691
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » January 24th, 2019, 3:47 pm

Foon,
You have nearly 2,000 posts, too...
Just thought I'd let you know :thumbs:
--Rachel--
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

Foon
Posts: 2856
Joined: May 10th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Post by Foon » January 24th, 2019, 3:50 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 3:47 pm
Foon,
You have nearly 2,000 posts, too...
Just thought I'd let you know :thumbs:
Well, I don't care as much about the number of my posts as about recordings submitted--after all, the latter is what we're here for! ;)
(But, of course, I love round numbers. I mean, who doesn't?! :lol: )
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!


Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17597
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » January 28th, 2019, 5:14 pm

And here is Kara, who knows every single newbie on the forums (even though they may not know her) because she's registering them after asking questions... ;-)
kayray
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11811
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

ej400
Posts: 2729
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » February 12th, 2019, 1:18 pm

ej400 Total posts:1111 |
Yay.. all ones.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2101
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 2nd, 2019, 11:21 am

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 500
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Oh gosh, 500 posts in less than two months... I think I'm addicted :lol:
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

JayKitty76
Posts: 1691
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 2nd, 2019, 11:22 am

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:21 am
lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 500
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Oh gosh, 500 posts in less than two months... I think I'm addicted :lol:
Wow. I'm really excited to post at 1,000 for myself, I'm so close! My general average of posts a day is around 5, but the last time I checked yours was 10 and counting! :shock: :)

Edit: Ack, I'm at exactly 25 posts away from 1,000!
--Rachel--
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2101
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am

Congrats! That's really exciting, such a cool number to get to! It seems like you are pretty active now, maybe you were less so in the past? Why mine is so high (11.65 now :lol:) is that I've been active almost every day over this month and a half. We'll see how long that lasts.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

JayKitty76
Posts: 1691
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 2nd, 2019, 11:27 am

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am
Congrats! That's really exciting, such a cool number to get to! It seems like you are pretty active now, maybe you were less so in the past? Why mine is so high (11.65 now :lol:) is that I've been active almost every day over this month and a half. We'll see how long that lasts.
Maybe. I am active at least twice every day except Sundays, usually. So yes, I suppose I'd consider myself active :) <smile> I'm also excited for my first LibriVersary this August, so many unofficial 'milestones' ahead! :lol: <laugh>
--Rachel--
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2101
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 2nd, 2019, 11:29 am

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:27 am
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am
Congrats! That's really exciting, such a cool number to get to! It seems like you are pretty active now, maybe you were less so in the past? Why mine is so high (11.65 now :lol:) is that I've been active almost every day over this month and a half. We'll see how long that lasts.
Maybe. I am active at least twice every day except Sundays, usually. So yes, I suppose I'd consider myself active :) <smile> I'm also excited for my first LibriVersary this August, so many unofficial 'milestones' ahead! :lol: <laugh>
Wow! Congrats! Another milestone! That will be fun. It's always nice to complete a full year of anything!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6250
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » March 4th, 2019, 9:52 am

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8989
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Caught a nice number here. :)
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2101
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 4th, 2019, 10:11 am

Kikisaulite wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 9:52 am
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8989
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Caught a nice number here. :)
Ooh I love those numbers, pretty awesome!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17597
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » March 4th, 2019, 5:02 pm

From my catalog page:
Catalog name: Availle
Forum name: Availle

Total section: 1502
Total matches: 509
That's about 3 sections per project.
And about 150 sections per year, so another three sections per week.

When did I record all those? :shock:
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

ej400
Posts: 2729
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » March 4th, 2019, 5:51 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:27 am
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am
Congrats! That's really exciting, such a cool number to get to! It seems like you are pretty active now, maybe you were less so in the past? Why mine is so high (11.65 now :lol:) is that I've been active almost every day over this month and a half. We'll see how long that lasts.
Maybe. I am active at least twice every day except Sundays, usually. So yes, I suppose I'd consider myself active :) <smile> I'm also excited for my first LibriVersary this August, so many unofficial 'milestones' ahead! :lol: <laugh>
September will be my 5th LibriVersary... although I've only been on to celebrate 2 or 3 :( Why my average posts a day is so low, is because I was inactive for quite some time... which I regret, because librivox is so much fun, and there's a lot of nice people here. I'm glad to be back.
Availle wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:02 pm
From my catalog page:
Catalog name: Availle
Forum name: Availle

Total section: 1502
Total matches: 509
That's about 3 sections per project.
And about 150 sections per year, so another three sections per week.

When did I record all those? :shock:
Wow that's awesome, good job! :clap: <clapping>

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2101
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 4th, 2019, 5:53 pm

ej400 wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:51 pm
Why my average posts a day is so low, is because I was inactive for quite some time
Yeah, I don't think that average post count is a good way to measure anything for that reason. You could be very active at some points and then something comes up in your life and you're gone for a while.
Availle wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 5:02 pm
When did I record all those?
I know right? They seem to pile up so quickly!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 32731
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » March 4th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Lots of people are very active members, they record and only post when it's necessary. Lot's of others have high post counts because they do non-recording things that require posting, and others have high post counts because they like posting about everything :D
So it's a count of active posters, not of active members :D and yes , I have a high post count.

Anne

Post Reply