Don't you love....

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
schrm

Post by schrm » December 12th, 2020, 12:32 pm

i was todays years old, as i learned about a browser feature.
this is unbelievable, hillarious, wonderful...
what she will tell you,will change your life!
JayKitty76 wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 5:47 pm
...when, on a PC, you literally just discover the "duplicate tab" feature by right-clicking on your current tab?? it's taken me about two years to discover this! I guess it could be in the "Don't you love..." thread too but I'm just annoyed that I haven't figured this out earlier. Now I don't have to completely renavigate to get to the same place in the forum on a different tab (like if I want one tab for posting links, and the other one to get into the project's MW...)
en: lay down your arms
de: sammlung prosa, hoffmann*2: sommerfrische, tante fritzchen
dpl: hoffmann*2
solo: na prost!

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix » February 28th, 2021, 12:30 am

When you finally sit down to record for a project you've been pushing to the back burner.... And it all goes so smoothly, and you feel so "on," and you're so in the zone, that you're able to finish all of the recording you needed to do for it, and feel like you did a good job, to boot, and now you can submit it and mark it off your list, and it's just.... ahhhhhhhhh :9:

Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 » April 9th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Totally agree mightyfelix! And don't you love...When you feel a big sneeze coming and you finish your recording before it comes out? It's strangely satisfactory. :D
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Check out these projects:
Understood Betsy(Dramatic Reading)
Works of the Right Hon. Edmund Burke
DR scene & story collection, vol.3 (PL Wanted)