(Paid) Read and Record. We want to voice popular proverbs.

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
LeByTea

Post by LeByTea » April 1st, 2019, 3:02 am

Hello everybody.
We help people from Eastern Europe to learn English for free.
Our promotional site - www.english-like.com

Now we want to voice popular proverbs.
We plan to voice these proverbs in 3-5 different voices. Proverbs - very easily perceived and remembered - this is a great format for effectively learning English.

We need help with this.

We are looking for 4-5 people who can voice these proverbs (it can be a home sound recording - not in the studio). Ideally, it should be people who live in an English-speaking country and English is their native language. The planned sounding time is not long - about 30-60 minutes.

In more detail:
=========
It is necessary to read the text of proverbs and record audio – 30-60 minutes.
Audio recording can be home (not studio).
At the same time, the audio recording should be with clear diction and without any background noise (without sounds - cats, dogs, music, etc.)
Format – MP_3.
We need 4-5 different voices, so we are looking for two girls/woman and two boy/men. Age does not matter.
There are no special requirements for the quality of the recording and the voice - therefore, if you meet the above requirements, then you are suitable for it.
The recording should be done in your own voice - just read the proverbs clearly in such a rhythm as if you were talking to your friends (We need a lively real English conversation - We don’t need acting and mastery diction)

You do not need to edit, just need to read and record sound. If there are random single sounds, noise - it is not scary. We ourselves will respond and will be able to cut out errors or external sounds.

Text-file with the provebs here --> https://goo.gl/cTJNt3

Thank you in advance for your help.
_
PS: Please, if you are interested in this project, please send your desired price in private (here on the forum or on my
facebook https://www.facebook.com/andrey.bauman.3

LeByTea

Post by LeByTea » May 31st, 2019, 2:51 am

This task is still relevant.

Unfortunately, only one person for all this time responded to this post and help.
Thanks to Carolyn Johnson Plogue, who helped us and wrote down one great option.

Why? Perhaps it does not sound completely correct? What's wrong?. I would be grateful to everyone if you give advice - how to find a somebody to help desision this task and record provebs in english?
:help:

Peter Why

Post by Peter Why » May 31st, 2019, 4:02 am

I may have missed your earlier post, and would have been happy to record the proverbs. But I have no idea what payment would be appropriate ... or possible for you. If you could suggest a payment, instead, you might get more offers.

EDIT: It looks as if I wouldn't be able to do this anyway, as I don't have a Facebook account.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger

Nedge

Post by Nedge » June 4th, 2019, 9:44 pm

I would also help, but just saw your post. I will write to you.

Nancy
Nan

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

hale67

Post by hale67 » June 14th, 2019, 2:30 pm

Are you still looking for narrators?

Horner94

Post by Horner94 » June 17th, 2019, 8:54 am

Hello,
I am from Northern Ireland and would be interested in participating in this.
I look forward to hearing back from you (p.m. me with further details).
Kind regards,
Chad

johnnyenglish

Post by johnnyenglish » June 28th, 2019, 8:14 pm

Do you HAVE to have a facebook account to do this?
I have absolutely nothing in this world but time - so I believe I should invest it wisely...

LeByTea

Post by LeByTea » September 10th, 2019, 9:41 am

Time is going very fast and this task is still relevant, yet.

Unfortunately, only one person for all this time responded to this post and help.
And thanks everybody who answered but there is some bag on this forum and I can not write or answer you in private (I am sorry :( ).

PS: Please, if you are interested in this project,yet, please write in private on my

JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour » October 5th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Sent you a message on facebook
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM

shewhospeaks

Post by shewhospeaks » October 16th, 2019, 8:43 am

LeByTea wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 9:41 am
Time is going very fast and this task is still relevant, yet.

And thanks everybody who answered but there is some bag on this forum and I can not write or answer you in private (I am sorry :( ).

PS: Please, if you are interested in this project,yet, please write in private on my
Hi there, not sure if you're still looking for people for this project, but, (assuming you are referring to the Book of Proverbs) I actually do Bible scripture narrations on my Youtube channel and have done several Proverbs readings. I would be interested in contributing to this project.

LeByTea

Post by LeByTea » Yesterday, 9:23 pm

shewhospeaks wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 8:43 am
I actually do Bible scripture narrations on my Youtube channel and have done several Proverbs readings. I would be interested in contributing to this project.
answered to you in private-chat