FREE AUDIBLE PROMO CODES

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » October 10th, 2019, 3:48 pm

This is about as off topic as it gets but audible refreshed some promo codes for a few of my first auidobooks and listing back to them I had totally forgotten how bad i was. In fact it's hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
So I though to myself: Who besides me would get a really big kick out of this 14 year old trying to work for audible, the obvious answer was y'all. Here a few promo codes for those first two books. Please be advised they are intended for amusements purposes only and should not be used to torture poor innocent family members.

You can redeem codes at https://audible.com/acx-promo for us US peoples or https://audible.co.uk/acx-promo if you live in canada

Please post a message down below when you claim a code so that others will know which ones to take.

**Removed by user***

There you go. Hope you find them at least partially funny as I did :lol:

I'll go back to laughing now..
Last edited by cowguy02 on October 18th, 2019, 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]

KevinS

Post by KevinS » October 10th, 2019, 4:05 pm

I took No. 1 from 'Rebuilding Alden.'

I didn't listen for a long time, I'm afraid, though I did find the narrator better than the author.
In a gadda da vida, honey

ThadeusOfNazereth

Post by ThadeusOfNazereth » October 10th, 2019, 4:33 pm

I claimed number 2 from Rebuilding Allen

cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » October 18th, 2019, 7:26 am

recycling these codes due to lack of interest. They will no longer work. Please DM me if you would like a copy :)
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]