FULL[Play]Noble Heart by G.H. Lewes-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
ADKreader1122
Posts: 965
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » March 29th, 2021, 1:29 pm

Hi Wayne,
PL Okay for Don Gomez, Act 2.

Thanks,
Lora

ADKreader1122
Posts: 965
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » March 31st, 2021, 12:36 pm

Hello Wayne,
I could be wrong about this, but I believe there are some lines for Don Gomez that are missing in Act 3. Your recording starts on pg. 49 of the link (pg.41 in the actual text), but I see lines on pages 42, 43, and 44 of the link. Please review and let me know your thoughts.

I also had a question at 6:43--I'm not sure if the word "Interrupt" is clear in "Interrupt me not." Everything else is fine.

Thanks very much,
Lora

Kalamareader
Posts: 1262
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » March 31st, 2021, 7:04 pm

ADKreader1122 wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 12:36 pm
Hello Wayne,
I could be wrong about this, but I believe there are some lines for Don Gomez that are missing in Act 3. Your recording starts on pg. 49 of the link (pg.41 in the actual text), but I see lines on pages 42, 43, and 44 of the link. Please review and let me know your thoughts.

I also had a question at 6:43--I'm not sure if the word "Interrupt" is clear in "Interrupt me not." Everything else is fine.

Thanks very much,
Lora
Lora,

Of course you are absolutely correct. I can't figure how I missed them. When I read through the play I know I read them because when I went to the place in the play and read over them, I thought, I did do those, I remember, but when I listened to what I had submitted, wonder of wonders they weren't there.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/nobleheart_gomez_3.mp3

Also, the time stamp at where I said the wrong word (I said interpret) is now about 8:43. Almost exactly two extra minutes of lines.

So sorry :(
Wayne
What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? ~George Eliot

ADKreader1122
Posts: 965
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » April 2nd, 2021, 11:54 am

Hi Wayne,
No worries. :) Everything sounds great now--PL Okay for Act 3.

Thank you,
Lora

ADKreader1122
Posts: 965
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » April 2nd, 2021, 12:12 pm

Kelly,
The stage directions for acts 2 and 3 are PL OKay.

Lora

ktaylor07
Posts: 943
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » April 2nd, 2021, 2:54 pm

ADKreader1122 wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 12:12 pm
Kelly,
The stage directions for acts 2 and 3 are PL OKay.

Lora
Thanks! :D

silverquill
Posts: 17456
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » April 4th, 2021, 6:26 am

Looks as if you left a little part for me, so I'll be glad to read for Lisardo.
~ Larry

ktaylor07
Posts: 943
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » April 4th, 2021, 7:16 am

silverquill wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 6:26 am
Looks as if you left a little part for me, so I'll be glad to read for Lisardo.
Ah, perfect!! Hooray! Thanks and welcome to the cast! :D :D

GregGiordano
Posts: 3864
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » April 5th, 2021, 6:00 pm

Here is Don Guzman's lines (Act One):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/nobleheart_donguzman_1.mp3

Take care,

Greg

ktaylor07
Posts: 943
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » April 6th, 2021, 4:57 am

GregGiordano wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:00 pm
Here is Don Guzman's lines (Act One):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/nobleheart_donguzman_1.mp3

Take care,

Greg
Thank you, sir!

ADKreader1122
Posts: 965
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » April 9th, 2021, 9:55 am

Hello Greg,
PL Okay for Don Guzman, Act 1.

Many thanks,
Lora

GregGiordano
Posts: 3864
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » April 9th, 2021, 6:09 pm

ADKreader1122 wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 9:55 am
Hello Greg,
PL Okay for Don Guzman, Act 1.

Many thanks,
Lora
Thank you, Lora!

alanmapstone
Posts: 2820
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » April 13th, 2021, 1:18 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

ktaylor07
Posts: 943
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » April 13th, 2021, 5:31 am

Thank you, sir! I'm eager to start putting together scenes for this play!

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14434
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » April 13th, 2021, 10:21 am

Here is Herman. I recorded voice credits as "Herman" like the MW and as "Herman, a Monk" like the cast list.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/nobleheart_herman_2.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/nobleheart_herman_3.mp3

Thanks, Todd

Post Reply