OPEN[PLAY]Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » February 28th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Kitty wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 1:59 am
One PL note for Drawer:

> at 0:08: "Turnbull Street—a civil place" – forgot “Turnbull Street” but “civil place” is repeated three times, once by you, Rob ;)
Ok, ready for spot PL https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/amendsforladies_drawer_3.mp3
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11158
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » March 1st, 2018, 1:51 am

RobBoard wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 2:47 pm
Ok, ready for spot PL https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/amendsforladies_drawer_3.mp3
yes, perfectly PL ok now :)

Sonia


RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » March 18th, 2018, 4:36 pm

benderca wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 6:14 pm
...and Lady Perfect, Act 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/amendsforladies_ladyperfect_2.mp3
Thanks, TJ. PL OK.
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.


Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 37105
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » April 3rd, 2018, 9:40 am

In the course of our april thing, can i please claim whorebang? I see it among the unisex roles and i can put some ultramale swagger into that handful of lines :D
Carolin

RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » April 3rd, 2018, 10:37 am

Carolin wrote:
April 3rd, 2018, 9:40 am
In the course of our april thing, can i please claim whorebang? I see it among the unisex roles and i can put some ultramale swagger into that handful of lines :D
Thanks, Carolin. All yours!
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 37105
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » April 11th, 2018, 11:50 am

whorebang for you. i notice i dont manage to sound much like swagger..
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/amendsforladies_whorebang_3_128kb.mp3 (0.58)
Carolin

JorgeLLL
Posts: 8
Joined: April 15th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Post by JorgeLLL » April 15th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Hi, I’m new here and thought this was a great project to start recording! Could I have the part of Love-all please?

RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » April 16th, 2018, 1:07 am

JorgeLLL wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Hi, I’m new here and thought this was a great project to start recording! Could I have the part of Love-all please?
Hi Jorge, thanks for joining us here at LV, and for choosing to make Love-all what I hope is the first of many contributions.

As I see this is your first post in any thread, I assume you have not yet done your 1 minute test. You should have received info on this in your welcome email. Once your test has been approved, please come back here and let me know.

In the meantime, I will reserve the part for you.

When adding a first time reader to a project, we also ask that you choose a name by which you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Some people use their real name, others use the same name they use in the forum, but you can also choose something completely different.
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

JorgeLLL
Posts: 8
Joined: April 15th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Post by JorgeLLL » April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am

RobBoard wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 1:07 am
JorgeLLL wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Hi, I’m new here and thought this was a great project to start recording! Could I have the part of Love-all please?
Hi Jorge, thanks for joining us here at LV, and for choosing to make Love-all what I hope is the first of many contributions.

As I see this is your first post in any thread, I assume you have not yet done your 1 minute test. You should have received info on this in your welcome email. Once your test has been approved, please come back here and let me know.

In the meantime, I will reserve the part for you.

When adding a first time reader to a project, we also ask that you choose a name by which you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Some people use their real name, others use the same name they use in the forum, but you can also choose something completely different.
Thank you! I’m excited to join. Yes, I haven’t done the 1 minute test yet, but when the microphone I bought arrives I’ll soon have it posted and I’ll let you know about it here.

For my name in the catalogue, I’ll just use my real name then: Jorge Lopez Llorente.

RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » April 16th, 2018, 3:22 am

JorgeLLL wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am
For my name in the catalogue, I’ll just use my real name then: Jorge Lopez Llorente.
No problem. As I said, lots of people use their real name. Before you commit to that, though, I should also make it clear that the catalogue is public. Therefore, projects you have contributed to may well appear in public internet searches of your name - forever! You may be fine with that, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

JorgeLLL
Posts: 8
Joined: April 15th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Post by JorgeLLL » April 16th, 2018, 7:45 am

RobBoard wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 3:22 am
JorgeLLL wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am
For my name in the catalogue, I’ll just use my real name then: Jorge Lopez Llorente.
No problem. As I said, lots of people use their real name. Before you commit to that, though, I should also make it clear that the catalogue is public. Therefore, projects you have contributed to may well appear in public internet searches of your name - forever! You may be fine with that, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
No problem - I'm totally fine with that. I'll commit to using my real name. Thanks for the heads-up anyway!

RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » April 17th, 2018, 5:55 pm

Carolin wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 11:50 am
whorebang for you. i notice i dont manage to sound much like swagger..
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/amendsforladies_whorebang_3_128kb.mp3 (0.58)
Thanks, Carolin! PL OK.
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

JorgeLLL
Posts: 8
Joined: April 15th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Post by JorgeLLL » June 3rd, 2018, 4:12 pm

Hi Rob,

I have now completed my one-minute test and passed, so I'm ready to play the part of Love-all for this project. :D

Jorge

Post Reply