FULL[Play]Touch and Go by D. H. Lawrence - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
Mooninya
Posts: 48
Joined: July 17th, 2020, 7:55 pm

Post by Mooninya » September 6th, 2020, 8:12 pm

hi, can I claim for the role of oliver turton?

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 7th, 2020, 12:08 pm

Mooninya wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 8:12 pm
hi, can I claim for the role of oliver turton?
yes i will sign you up to that part thanks

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 7th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Winifred act 1 is PL OK thanks

jennlea
Posts: 1314
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » September 7th, 2020, 3:29 pm

-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Running a little behind on PL’s and recordings. Will catch up as soon as I can!


shreyasethi
Posts: 313
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » September 20th, 2020, 8:27 am

Hi!!!
Here is Winifred in Act 2(0:53)-

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_winifred_2_128kb.mp3

Thanks a lot
-SS

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 21st, 2020, 11:56 am

shreyasethi wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:27 am
Hi!!!
Here is Winifred in Act 2(0:53)-

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_winifred_2_128kb.mp3

Thanks a lot
-SS
Thank you for your section

Mooninya
Posts: 48
Joined: July 17th, 2020, 7:55 pm

Post by Mooninya » September 27th, 2020, 10:55 pm

wib66 wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 12:08 pm
Mooninya wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 8:12 pm
hi, can I claim for the role of oliver turton?
yes i will sign you up to that part thanks
Hi Wib66, I am very sorry to tell you that I have many more upcoming projects regarding my freelance work, and therefore I have to give up my role for Oliver.
Mind if you give it to someone else? I would be very grateful.

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 29th, 2020, 9:56 am

Mooninya wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 10:55 pm
wib66 wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 12:08 pm
Mooninya wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 8:12 pm
hi, can I claim for the role of oliver turton?
yes i will sign you up to that part thanks
Hi Wib66, I am very sorry to tell you that I have many more upcoming projects regarding my freelance work, and therefore I have to give up my role for Oliver.
Mind if you give it to someone else? I would be very grateful.
no problem thankyou for letting me know

alanmapstone
Posts: 2724
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » October 2nd, 2020, 7:55 am

Job Arthur act 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_jobarthur_3.mp3

I have enjoyed my roles in both Lawrence plays. Thanks for doing them :clap:
alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 5th, 2020, 1:45 pm

alanmapstone wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 7:55 am
Job Arthur act 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_jobarthur_3.mp3

I have enjoyed my roles in both Lawrence plays. Thanks for doing them :clap:
Thank you glad you enjoyed them

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 5th, 2020, 2:25 pm

Anabel acts 1, 2 and 3 are PL OK thanks

wib66
Posts: 11032
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 5th, 2020, 2:29 pm

Winifred act 2 is PL OK thanks

Andrewjames
Posts: 104
Joined: May 29th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by Andrewjames » October 6th, 2020, 12:59 pm


Dtcastid
Posts: 108
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » October 8th, 2020, 1:53 pm

Hi Michele,
If still available, I would like to claim the role of Mrs. Barlow, Section 8 (act 1) and Section 9 (act 2).
Diane

Post Reply