OPEN [DR] The Dialogues of the Dead, by Lucian - lny

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
alanmapstone
Posts: 2719
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » February 14th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Dialogue 4 is PL OK!

I have checked the text but not run checker on this as I assume you will have done that already. If you want me to do it please let me know.
alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

alanmapstone
Posts: 2719
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » February 14th, 2021, 12:50 pm

Dialogues 13 and 18 are PL OK!
alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15257
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 14th, 2021, 2:15 pm

alanmapstone wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 12:34 pm
Dialogue 4 is PL OK!

I have checked the text but not run checker on this as I assume you will have done that already. If you want me to do it please let me know.
No need. I run them through Checker. If I ever forget it would be picked during the catalog process.

Thank you forbyou4 help!

alanmapstone
Posts: 2719
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » February 16th, 2021, 9:02 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

Tchaikovsky
Posts: 153
Joined: October 29th, 2020, 5:29 am

Post by Tchaikovsky » February 16th, 2021, 9:18 am

Hi Todd,
May I claim Charon in Dialogue X and Diogenes in Dialogue XVI?

Thanks
Tchaikovsky

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14126
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » February 16th, 2021, 11:07 am

Tchaikovsky wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 9:18 am
Hi Todd,
May I claim Charon in Dialogue X and Diogenes in Dialogue XVI?

Thanks
Tchaikovsky
1. You want linny who is the BC, not me, for this project.

2. However, both of those parts have already been recorded.

Thanks, Todd

Tchaikovsky
Posts: 153
Joined: October 29th, 2020, 5:29 am

Post by Tchaikovsky » February 16th, 2021, 1:58 pm

Hello Linny,

May I claim Charon in section 62 and Diogenes in section 68? Todd thought they had already been claimed but they are both still listed as open. Understandable with all the different sections this one is a bit confusing.

Thanks

Tcahikovsky

Salvationist
Posts: 884
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 7:46 pm
Location: North America

Post by Salvationist » February 16th, 2021, 4:45 pm

May I read the dead man?
Salvationist

Current focus: Mr. Badman, Sherlock Holmes, and Acadia

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15257
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 16th, 2021, 5:45 pm

Tchaikovsky wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 1:58 pm
Hello Linny,

May I claim Charon in section 62 and Diogenes in section 68? Todd thought they had already been claimed but they are both still listed as open. Understandable with all the different sections this one is a bit confusing.

Thanks

Tcahikovsky
Todd is correct. Claims currently are sections between 1 and 45. After 52 are the completed edited sections followed by parts to be edited into completed sections.

Please let me know if you find any other characters you are interested in.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15257
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 16th, 2021, 5:46 pm

Salvationist wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 4:45 pm
May I read the dead man?
Absolutely! Thank you for your help.

Tchaikovsky
Posts: 153
Joined: October 29th, 2020, 5:29 am

Post by Tchaikovsky » February 17th, 2021, 4:01 am

Hi Linny,
ok then perhaps I could read Paris in #19 and Sokrates in #20 ?

Thanks

Tchaikovsky.

alanmapstone
Posts: 2719
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » February 17th, 2021, 10:15 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15257
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 17th, 2021, 1:00 pm

Tchaikovsky wrote:
February 17th, 2021, 4:01 am
Hi Linny,
ok then perhaps I could read Paris in #19 and Sokrates in #20 ?

Thanks

Tchaikovsky.
Certainly. Thank you. :)

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15257
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 17th, 2021, 1:01 pm

alanmapstone wrote:
February 17th, 2021, 10:15 am
Thank you, Alan. I have you in for PL.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15257
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 21st, 2021, 7:20 am

alanmapstone wrote:
February 17th, 2021, 10:15 am
Alan,
Pluto, dialogue 5 is PL OK. Thank you. :D

Post Reply