[OPEN] DR [Ukrainian] Маскарад by Олена Пчілка-mas

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » May 3rd, 2021, 1:52 am

Hurray!!! Thank you Wofgang :D

pess

Post by pess » May 6th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Okay! they are all PL OK!
So!! nothing needs to be changed and we are oficially done with the narrator part :D Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to listen to :thumbs:

There was this confusing part right at the top of 57th page (4:28 in section 4), page 56 ends with an end of a sentense and then p.57 has a word "поривання." completely out of nowhere, so I think it's good you skipped it, it's most likely a typo of some sort!

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » May 6th, 2021, 2:30 pm

pess wrote:
May 6th, 2021, 2:24 pm
So!! nothing needs to be changed and we are oficially done with the narrator part :D Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to listen to :thumbs:

There was this confusing part right at the top of 57th page (4:28 in section 4), page 56 ends with an end of a sentense and then p.57 has a word "поривання." completely out of nowhere, so I think it's good you skipped it, it's most likely a typo of some sort!
It's so cool!!! Thank you both) :clap:

I also saw this confusing end of some sentence. I'm glad we skipped it) Some huge typographic error - mega typo :mrgreen:

becevka

Post by becevka » May 8th, 2021, 11:19 pm

HannaPonomarenko wrote:
May 6th, 2021, 2:30 pm
pess wrote:
May 6th, 2021, 2:24 pm

It's so cool!!! Thank you both) :clap:

I also saw this confusing end of some sentence. I'm glad we skipped it) Some huge typographic error - mega typo :mrgreen:
Thank you, Hanna and Ryna! I am so happy it's complete now.
Yup! That sentence, at the end of page 56, is a bit weird though. It has an omitted predicate and took me a while to read it more or less intelligibly.
Wolfgang Bas

chulsky

Post by chulsky » June 6th, 2021, 5:19 am

Попробую-ка я господаря, но просьба к DPL и к Ане -- безжалостно ругать москальский акцент, позориться не хочу!
Спасибо!
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
Readers invited: Стихи Веневитинова

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » June 6th, 2021, 7:44 am

Большое спасибо, Марк! :9: У меня у самой такой же акцент, если что :D