[Horror/Weird Fiction]The Human Chord-Algernon Blackwood -ag

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
TruistKnave
Posts: 19
Joined: December 30th, 2020, 11:55 pm

Post by TruistKnave » January 18th, 2021, 5:58 pm

I want to make sure I'm doing this right. I just have a couple of questions about the intro and end segments of the recording.
For the intro, I say: "section 07 of The Human Chord. This is a Librivox rec. All Librivox ...public domain. For info or... Librivox.org."
But then I say it again? "The Human Chord, by Algernon Blackwood. Section 07".
I am the you that you would be if you were me.

OooThatsNifty
Posts: 501
Joined: June 13th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Post by OooThatsNifty » January 18th, 2021, 7:22 pm

Section 3 - Chapter 2, Part 1: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_03_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time: 28:14

Section 4: Chapter 2, Part 2: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_04_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time: 18:48

Thanks!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 18th, 2021, 8:11 pm

TruistKnave wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 5:58 pm
I want to make sure I'm doing this right. I just have a couple of questions about the intro and end segments of the recording.
For the intro, I say: "section 07 of The Human Chord. This is a Librivox rec. All Librivox ...public domain. For info or... Librivox.org."
But then I say it again? "The Human Chord, by Algernon Blackwood. Section 07".
Hi,
I updated the script so it says Section Title for the part after the disclaimer so for your section it would be:
"Section 07 of The Human Chord. This is a Librivox rec. All Librivox ...public domain. For info or... Librivox.org."
"The Human Chord, by Algernon Blackwood. Chapter 5.
Thanks,
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 18th, 2021, 8:12 pm

OooThatsNifty wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 7:22 pm
Section 3 - Chapter 2, Part 1: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_03_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time: 28:14

Section 4: Chapter 2, Part 2: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_04_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time: 18:48

Thanks!
You've got the first files in. Thanks so much!
-Amy

NoelVox
Posts: 38
Joined: July 13th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Post by NoelVox » January 21st, 2021, 10:17 pm

Hi there - Could I take Section 6? Thanks!

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 22nd, 2021, 7:25 am

Hi NoelVox,
Section 8/ Chapter 6 is yours.
Thanks!
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 22nd, 2021, 5:43 pm

OooThatsNifty wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 7:22 pm
Section 3 - Chapter 2, Part 1: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_03_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time: 28:14

Section 4: Chapter 2, Part 2: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_04_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time: 18:48

Thanks!
You have such a great voice, Andrew! Sections 3 and 4 are PL OK.
Thanks!
-Amy

curtisk
Posts: 8
Joined: December 25th, 2019, 1:01 am

Post by curtisk » January 25th, 2021, 11:41 am

I'd like to jump in for Chapter 8 if I can!

DH2003
Posts: 5
Joined: January 13th, 2021, 4:07 pm

Post by DH2003 » January 25th, 2021, 12:47 pm

I'd be happy to claim Section 11 if that's okay. I'll go by DH2003.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 25th, 2021, 7:26 pm

curtisk wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 11:41 am
I'd like to jump in for Chapter 8 if I can!
Section 10/Chapter 8 is all yours, Curtis.
Thanks,
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 25th, 2021, 7:28 pm

DH2003 wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 12:47 pm
I'd be happy to claim Section 11 if that's okay. I'll go by DH2003.
Section 11 is yours, DH.
Thanks,
-Amy

marieR
Posts: 4
Joined: January 16th, 2021, 10:15 pm

Post by marieR » January 25th, 2021, 8:00 pm

I would like to claim Section 14 (chapter 12), please!

Please credit me as Marie Ragatz.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 25th, 2021, 8:40 pm

marieR wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 8:00 pm
I would like to claim Section 14 (chapter 12), please!

Please credit me as Marie Ragatz.
Hi Marie,
Section 14 is yours.
Thanks,
-Amy

NovellaSerena
Posts: 76
Joined: April 27th, 2011, 4:05 pm
Contact:

Post by NovellaSerena » January 28th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Are 14 and 11 free?

LaboredBreath
Posts: 7
Joined: January 27th, 2021, 8:09 pm

Post by LaboredBreath » January 28th, 2021, 7:48 pm

Hello,

I'd very much like to read chapter 10 and 11 if they're still open? This will be my first time reading for LibriVox but I am not new to recording or using recording software.

Pseudonym: Labored Breath
Site link: https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Jamison_Kester/548986

Thanks

Post Reply