[Horror/Weird Fiction]The Human Chord-Algernon Blackwood -ag

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 28th, 2021, 8:37 pm

NovellaSerena wrote:
January 28th, 2021, 5:35 pm
Are 14 and 11 free?
Hi,
I'll sign you up for Section 13/Chapter 11 and Section 16/ Chapter 14.
Thanks,
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 28th, 2021, 8:43 pm

LaboredBreath wrote:
January 28th, 2021, 7:48 pm
Hello,

I'd very much like to read chapter 10 and 11 if they're still open? This will be my first time reading for LibriVox but I am not new to recording or using recording software.

Pseudonym: Labored Breath
Site link: https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Jamison_Kester/548986

Thanks
Hi,
I put your name for the catalog in as Jamison Kester. Would you like something different?
I signed you up for Section 12/ Chapter 10. NovellaSerena claimed the other one.
Thanks,
-Amy

NovellaSerena
Posts: 76
Joined: April 27th, 2011, 4:05 pm
Contact:

Post by NovellaSerena » January 30th, 2021, 12:21 pm

alg1001 wrote:
January 28th, 2021, 8:37 pm
Hi,
I'll sign you up for Section 13/Chapter 11 and Section 16/ Chapter 14.
Thanks,
-Amy
Thank you! :D

NoelVox
Posts: 38
Joined: July 13th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Post by NoelVox » January 31st, 2021, 12:06 am

Hi,

Here is my attempt with Section 8 -
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_08_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Length: 9m 12s
Thanks! (Curious now to hear/read the rest of this!)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 31st, 2021, 9:29 am

NoelVox wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 12:06 am
Hi,

Here is my attempt with Section 8 -
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_08_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Length: 9m 12s
Thanks! (Curious now to hear/read the rest of this!)
Hi,
Thank you for Section 8. I will PL soon or another person will if I find a proof listener for this book.
Thanks,
-Amy :)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » February 2nd, 2021, 9:15 pm

NoelVox wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 12:06 am
Hi,

Here is my attempt with Section 8 -
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_08_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Length: 9m 12s
Thanks! (Curious now to hear/read the rest of this!)
Hi,
Your mellifluous reading is well-suited for this project. PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks!
-Amy

Anautumnous
Posts: 20
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 4:27 am

Post by Anautumnous » February 2nd, 2021, 11:16 pm

Hello,

Section 9, Chapter 7 - https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_09_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time - 25:24

Cheers,

Anautumnous

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » February 3rd, 2021, 7:46 am

Thank you! It will be prooflistened soon.
-Amy

NoelVox
Posts: 38
Joined: July 13th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Post by NoelVox » February 3rd, 2021, 11:26 am

alg1001 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:15 pm
NoelVox wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 12:06 am
Hi,

Here is my attempt with Section 8 -
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_08_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Length: 9m 12s
Thanks! (Curious now to hear/read the rest of this!)
Hi,
Your mellifluous reading is well-suited for this project. PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks!
-Amy
Great, thank you, Amy!

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » February 5th, 2021, 8:20 am

Anautumnous wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:16 pm
Hello,

Section 9, Chapter 7 - https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_09_blackwood_128kb.mp3
Time - 25:24

Cheers,

Anautumnous
Hi Anautumnous,
You have such a lovely voice. This book is coming together great.
After proof listening, there are 2 updates needed.
@24.09 is a repeat of "He has never forgotten the picture.."
@24:15-24:16:05 please delete "The Human Chord by Algernon Blackwood."
Please make these edits and resubmit it.
Thank you!
-Amy

TruistKnave
Posts: 19
Joined: December 30th, 2020, 11:55 pm

Post by TruistKnave » February 6th, 2021, 12:57 am

Ok. I think that I've done everything correctly but if I haven't, please let me know and I will fix it.
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_07_blackwood_128kbps.mp3
Duration- 5:57
I am the you that you would be if you were me.

TruistKnave
Posts: 19
Joined: December 30th, 2020, 11:55 pm

Post by TruistKnave » February 6th, 2021, 1:03 am

I am interested in becoming a proof listener for this project.
I am the you that you would be if you were me.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » February 6th, 2021, 6:47 pm

TruistKnave wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 12:57 am
Ok. I think that I've done everything correctly but if I haven't, please let me know and I will fix it.
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_07_blackwood_128kbps.mp3
Duration- 5:57
Thank you! I will PL soon.
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » February 6th, 2021, 6:49 pm

TruistKnave wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 1:03 am
I am interested in becoming a proof listener for this project.
I will sign you up to be DPL. Welcome aboard. I'll send you a private message with information about access the MW and the proof listening guide.
Thanks!
-Amy

TruistKnave
Posts: 19
Joined: December 30th, 2020, 11:55 pm

Post by TruistKnave » February 7th, 2021, 2:17 am

Thanks, Amy! I am excited to start. I've gone through the FAQ but I still had a few questions.
  • Am I to proof-listen my own section?
    Is there anything I need to do concerning section 9/chapter 7, or is the listening done on that already?
I am the you that you would be if you were me.

Post Reply