~[GRP/Detective] A Broken Bond by Nicholas Carter - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
pryno64
Posts: 31
Joined: September 14th, 2020, 5:13 pm

Post by pryno64 » September 22nd, 2020, 12:23 am

Lynett
Could I please claim sections 6 and 7 of "A Broken bond".
Thanks.
Peter Ryan
(pryno64)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 22nd, 2020, 12:40 am

Ajeeshrp7 wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 9:24 pm
Hey Lynnet,

I would like to read Chapters 34-38, please.

~Ajeesh
You’ve got them
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

williamjones
Posts: 1242
Joined: April 26th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Post by williamjones » September 22nd, 2020, 8:39 am

pryno64 wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 12:23 am
Lynett
Could I please claim sections 6 and 7 of "A Broken bond".
Thanks.
Peter Ryan
(pryno64)
Let it be noted that I have already asked for these two sections
Post by williamjones » Yesterday, 9:22 pm
May I please be assigned sections 06 & 07?


I withdraw my request for these two sections.
Bill says:
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else."
-Margaret Mead

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 22nd, 2020, 9:08 am

Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 22nd, 2020, 9:12 am

williamjones wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 8:39 am
pryno64 wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 12:23 am
Lynett
Could I please claim sections 6 and 7 of "A Broken bond".
Thanks.
Peter Ryan
(pryno64)
Let it be noted that I have already asked for these two sections
Post by williamjones » Yesterday, 9:22 pm
May I please be assigned sections 06 & 07?


I withdraw my request for these two sections.
:thumbs:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 22nd, 2020, 9:12 am

pryno64 wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 12:23 am
Lynett
Could I please claim sections 6 and 7 of "A Broken bond".
Thanks.
Peter Ryan
(pryno64)
You may
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 22nd, 2020, 2:08 pm

Chs 3, 4, 5 PL OK
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

pryno64
Posts: 31
Joined: September 14th, 2020, 5:13 pm

Post by pryno64 » September 22nd, 2020, 3:57 pm

Thanks Lynne.

pryno64
Posts: 31
Joined: September 14th, 2020, 5:13 pm

Post by pryno64 » September 23rd, 2020, 11:57 pm

Lynne,
please find attached Chapter 6 of "A Broken Bond".
Regards
Peter Ryan
(pryno64)


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/brokenbond_06_carter_128kb.mp3

pryno64
Posts: 31
Joined: September 14th, 2020, 5:13 pm

Post by pryno64 » September 24th, 2020, 12:00 am

Lynne
Chapter 6 is 7m 43s.
Peter ryan
(pryno64)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 24th, 2020, 7:57 am

pryno64 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 11:57 pm
Lynne,
please find attached Chapter 6 of "A Broken Bond".
Regards
Peter Ryan
(pryno64)


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/brokenbond_06_carter_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Ajeeshrp7
Posts: 14
Joined: September 13th, 2020, 8:30 am

Post by Ajeeshrp7 » September 24th, 2020, 8:31 am

Hey Lynnet,

Please find the recording of Chapter-34 here: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/brokenbond_34_carter_128kb.mp3
Duration - 07:55

~Ajeesh

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 24th, 2020, 8:39 am

Ajeeshrp7 wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 8:31 am
Hey Lynnet,

Please find the recording of Chapter-34 here: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/brokenbond_34_carter_128kb.mp3
Duration - 07:55

~Ajeesh
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 24th, 2020, 11:00 am

Ch 6
~7:18 stumble "I won't forget you saved my life"
It is easy to cut out the stumble. No need to re-record anything. Let me know if you need help.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21175
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 24th, 2020, 11:09 am

Ch 34 PL OK
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 1 sections remaining
Hinduism and Buddhism Vol. 3 21 sections remaining

Post Reply