So glad to be here!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Amendis

Post by Amendis » February 5th, 2021, 6:07 pm

Hi there! I’m April and am very excited to be a new member of the LibriVox community. Thanks for having me. I’m starting to go through the newbie-oriented forum posts and they are filled with great pointers. I can’t wait to get started and am particularly interested in reading books or performing dramatic roles. Okay, then, back to poking around in the forum and getting that test recording done. Have a lovely night, everyone!

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 8th, 2021, 3:58 pm

Hello April, I'm glad to see you've already passed your 1-minute test and have begun recording. I'm with you on participating in dramatic readings, I find they're a lot of fun. I hope you have a great time here!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 3rd, 2021, 7:09 pm

Amendis wrote:
February 5th, 2021, 6:07 pm
Hi there! I’m April and am very excited to be a new member of the LibriVox community. Thanks for having me. I’m starting to go through the newbie-oriented forum posts and they are filled with great pointers. I can’t wait to get started and am particularly interested in reading books or performing dramatic roles. Okay, then, back to poking around in the forum and getting that test recording done. Have a lovely night, everyone!
Hi April! 🎀

It's so good that fairy tales and other books have waited for you here and you are already recording them down!
Stay safe, be successful and have a lot of joy! 👣
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄

Amendis

Post by Amendis » March 4th, 2021, 11:02 am

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 3:58 pm
Hello April, I'm glad to see you've already passed your 1-minute test and have begun recording. I'm with you on participating in dramatic readings, I find they're a lot of fun. I hope you have a great time here!
Thank you, Campbell! It has already been tons of fun and I'm starting to get the hang of recording (and even a little PL-ing!)

Amendis

Post by Amendis » March 4th, 2021, 11:03 am

HandmadePSK wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 7:09 pm

Hi April! 🎀

It's so good that fairy tales and other books have waited for you here and you are already recording them down!
Stay safe, be successful and have a lot of joy! 👣
Thank you so much!